Winter Camp Reflection-
1.a) - Our quinzhee was very spacious and sleeping was relatively comfortable.
- We made a wall around the door to our quinzhee so wind was reduced a lot.
- The food we brought was delicious and filling.
b) - I over-estimated the warmth of my sleeping bag and my sleep was very short and cold.
- Once we emptied our packs they were useless in trying to
c) - Make the quinzhee bigger than you think is necessary for more space to sleep.
- Bring food that is easy to store before you cook it.
- Use a tarp and extra thermarests to insulate your sleeping bag from the ground.- Be sure to cover the entrance tunnel with bags and leftover supplies.