Friday, May 29, 2015

Canoe Trip Reflection

       I had a great time on the canoe trip. it was a lot of fun and it gave me the chance to talk to people I don't normally talk to at school. I think one of the things  that turned out  pretty successful was our group's meals, except for our snack where we misplaced the apples. we also had some great luck with the weather, it was a little cold in the morning but that was okay because it kept the mosquitoes away, and the snow on the last day was a bit of a surprise but it didn't last very long. The thing I like the most was probably chillin at the campfire at the end of the day I find that's when you really get to know people. the part I disliked would probably be the mosquitoes, I knew they would be mosquitoes but I didn't know it would be so bad especially on our second portage but the worst was when I want to go wood, I got the  more mosquito bite in that brief time I has there then I got the whole trip.  The thing I do better next time is definitely be smarter about packing I stuffed way more stuff than I needed and forgot some stuff that was pretty straightforward. In all I loved the trip and would do it again anytime.

Dane Clemenhagen

   

No comments:

Post a Comment